Saturday, June 27, 2015

Mudcats Baseball

My Father's Day gift was a trip (My favorite kind of gift).  Our family (along with Nana and Pop Pop) went to see the Zebulon Mudcats play a baseball game. As always, the trip had its challenges but we all had a great time.

My wife is the best.  She always comes up with the most thoughtful ways to remind me that she loves me - and just so you know, I love her too!  She didn't feel well on this night, but you have never known it. Thank you, honey, for a great trip, and great time, and great family memories.  I really do love you!

We had box seats!  Front row with leg room to spare, a rarity for tall people in a stadium.



This was our crew - what a fun crowd!

 
We had a scare with the rain but nothing could dampen our spirits.  It quit raining after and inning or so anyway.

 
Nana and Pop Pop enjoying the game
 

So did we all (Selfies abound)


 
As always with ball games - The big deal is the snacks!

 

 
Emily Grace has been known to say ... "Pop Pop is silly"

 
Then came the fireworks!  Listen to Emily Grace below.  I just love that little voice.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment