Monday, July 6, 2015

Fort Fisher

So July 4th rolled around and I had Monday off.  Back in the days before we had children Megan and Myself woke up many-a Saturday (around 10:00AM) and would decide to go to Wilmington. We just like it for some reason.  Well, our girls are getting old enough now for just such trips. So, we loaded up and went Southeast.

We found ourselves at the Fort Fisher Aquarium. The girls did great. First we did the birds:


At the entrance to the birds


 
Emily and Mom finally get one to take a drink


Olivia feeds the birds


After a lot of coaxing - Addison made a friend.  Olivia got one to land on her as well but I was not fast enough to get the picture.  They loved the birds.

 
Emily watches a fish as we made our way into the Aquarium.





I can never resist this picture.  It is somehow calming to me when they watch the jellyfish.

 
This is Emily Grace in the Crab Claw - It is just cute, I don't care who you are.

 
After spending money (their own money) in the gift shop, it was out to the playground.


 
 

Next we went to the shopping center where I took this picture.  It represents my whole world and reminded me that my blessings far out-measure the deepest sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment