Friday, August 9, 2013

Going Home

Well, our time at Key West is ending. As usual we head toward home, where we face an uncertain future - that is the human condition. 

We do mourn the passing of these care free days but there is excitement in the air as we anticipate hugging and kissing on our three little girls.

We leave Key West a little closer than we were when we came. I leave more certain than ever that I want to spend all of my days with Megan Davis. She is the pride of my heart and the joy of my life. She challenges me, she grows me, and she loves me too.

We have shared  great experiences here. We have taken opportunities to reconnect. We talked about our family, our children, and our future, as well as our past 10 years together. We have touched one another's soul. I always say it to her, and it seems like a cliche but today, without a doubt, I can say to my beautiful  wife: I love you more - than I ever did before.


No comments:

Post a Comment