Saturday, August 10, 2019

Split Travel Home

An extra ordinary travel deal came up during the week so Megan and these two girls took the quick route home. Emily Grace could not remember flying and Addison loves to fly so off they went into the wild blue yonder.




I was tasked with getting our vehicle and all of out stuff home. So, after dropping the girls at the Orlando airport. Olivia, whose job it was to keep me company, and I hit the road for home. Olivia was a great traveling companion and since I was in charge of where we stopped it could be assured that we would investigate at least one roadside tourist attraction because I like them.


Yumpin' Yimmi' The South of the Border Reptile Lagoon!







Then back into the car for last leg home. Good to get home and rest until our next adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment