Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Life's Simple Pleasures

I am told that EPCOT costed over a billion dollars to build (and that is back when a billion dollars was a lot of money). I am sure Disney Studios cost every bit as much, years later when it was built. Believe me, no one is a bigger fan of what Disney has built than me. I love the fact that they always do it right and cut few corners.

With all of that said, I was stricken today by the simple things. I already said that the girls favorite show was Disney Junior which is basically a puppet show.

Emily Grace's favorite ride was the tram from the parking lot.

Olivia and Addison loved drawing with sidewalk chalk while waiting for dinner at Hollywood & Vine.

 
They had a blast playing Simon Says with Megan while waiting for the Little Mermaid Show.

Olivia got to play and dance with Phineas and Ferb (which I believe is just some guys in costume - not positive though).

All simple, but memories that will last for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment