Saturday, August 4, 2012

Disney Water Parks

Last night we had a big lingering storm, so after it was over we went to Typhoon Lagoon. It was a good call, almost everyone had left. We didn't get photos because we forgot the camera.

This morning Emily woke up with a serious fever (in fact, she is at urgent care as I site this blog - mostly because we have to keep such watch on her ears) so Olivia, Addison, and I went to Blizzard Beach for the morning.

This time I took a water proof cover for my iPhone that Megan got me for my birthday. It worked so you can experience part of the trip with us. This is when we arrived (I guess the morning sun was quite bright).

Our first ride.

Great view on the way up to ride again.

Not sure about the heights though.

Made it to the bottom again.

Addison on water trapeze.

Olivia treads ice.

The Race.

Lazy River and then other slides.

Ice Cream and then back to the vacation house to check on mom and Emily Grace. If

It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment