Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sea World (Episode 2)

The last couple of days I have gained a renewed appreciation for my wife and the many things she does for our family. This morning we woke to a sicker Emily Grace, so Olivia and Addison and myself had a morning jaunt without Megan and Emily Grace. It was a lot of work.

So we arrive at Sea World and Olivia's expression does reflect her attitude for the morning.

Orange flamingos

This is the Sea Lion and Otter Show. Yes as you can see we were not the only ones there. The crowd was very heavy. Just before this show Addison had her foot hanging out of the stroller and unfortunately the stroller ran over it. This cost us a visit to the first aid station and bodes poorly for me since I am the primary person carrier - but it was just a scrape and should heal in a few days.

Another evidence of all that my wife does - this was the best picture that I could get of Addison feeding the Sea Lions while I was holding her up. Compare to the previously posted photo that my wife took of the dolphin feeding. Hers is better.

I did still manage to get a few posed pictures.

Disappointed that the penguins are gone while they build them a new house (now we know why a few of them are even hanging out at our aquarium) we did see Sea Lions, Otters, Sharks, and Flamingos and then went back to the vacation house to see mom and sister.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment