Saturday, July 9, 2016

Journey to a Temporary Home

Today was also a travel day for all that it was only 6 miles or so.  Our vacation house would not be ready until the afternoon so we spent a little time at Disney Spring which was once Downtown Disney.  It has gotten huge and can hardly be recognized.  We only saw a very small part of it.

Here I could post a whole bunch of pictures of shopping but lets skip right to the Lego Store at least.





We will never be able to prove it by the picture but we went to Rainforest Cafe'.  Landry's sent me a $25 coupon for my birthday.  Knowing this, when we ordered desert they brought it to me and sang happy birthday. The girls kept looking at me as if to say, "why don't you tell them its not your birthday?" but alas I didn't have the heart - they so seemed to love singing.


Next, we stopped off at the T-Rex restaurant (another Landry's establishment) just long enough to dig up some fossils.




Next we went to our vacation house.  A house that we are familiar with after three former stays here at Disney.  It is a house that (except for the absence of the Good Boy) we will proudly call home.



No comments:

Post a Comment