Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Birthday Fairy

The Birthday Fairy has been coming for three days now (she comes for the week leading up to my birthday).  She is so thoughtful. 

So far she brought me some caramel corn - because I like caramel corn - I really do, and, it is hard to come by.



The next day I received a copy of a recently published book written by one of my best friends in the world, Michael Richard.  I can't wait to start reading it.  I had planned to buy one and just had not gotten around to it. This copy was signed by him and it is priceless to me. This gift means a lot to me, but not nearly as much as my long time friendship with the guy who wrote it.


Next, I received a gift on behalf of my dog, Hank.  He his a good natured Bassett Hound but is no longer allowed to ride in my car because the last time he did he shed enough hair to fill my vacuum cleaner. So, I was given a seat cover so that Hank's car ridding ban could be lifted.  I miss him a lot so maybe I will let him ride somewhere when I return from vacation.

I am starting to wonder how the Birthday Fairy knows so much about me. Its a little spooky.

I will keep you posted as to what comes next. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment