Thursday, July 25, 2013

Friends, Water Parks, and Street Performers


Today was Olivia's big day. She really wanted to do the water park so Olivia, Addison, and I went to Wild Water and Wheels. I am sorry that there are not more photos of them enjoying the water park but I forgot to switch the water case on my iPhone and besides I had two girls to keep up with in a very crowded park.








While I had the big girls at the water park, Megan had Emily on shopping detail - but it was not without its perks.




After the water park and shopping, we went back for a golf cart ride and then we had reservations at Yamato where we met and got to know some new friends. I guess it was a day for that kind of thing because Megan and Emily made a new friend while they were at lunch today.

After dinner - guess what - more rides.






On the way to more rides the girls got to drum with some street performers. 





Snacks on the way home and so closes another great day.


















No comments:

Post a Comment